All donations and sponsorship dollars will be purposefully and responsibly used in a manner that helps to promote the mission and vision of Project Echelon and support veterans and their families. There are two avenues through which you can support Project Echelon:
- Corporate and Private Donations to Project Echelon:
- Project Echelon is the member services branch of the organization
- The purpose is to fulfill the mission and vision of Project Echelon by working directly with veterans through support groups, social media networking, providing equipment and event entry grants, and other such outreach
- Donations to Project Echelon, whether solicited online, word of mouth, or through the work of Project Echelon Racing Team, will be used directly with veterans and their families to support in the regroup, recover, and re-engagement process.
- Sponsorship of Project Echelon Racing Team (www.projectechelonracing.weebly.com):
- Project Echelon Racing Team is the public relations and marketing branch of the Project Echelon organization
- The purpose is to use their platform as an elite athlete to promote the mission and vision of Project Echelon to the general public and veteran's groups through word of mouth, programming, and special events.
- A major aspect of Project Echelon Racing Team's work is to help build a network of moral and financial support through social media, community events, and corporate or private donations to Project Echelon.
- Sponsorship dollars for the Project Echelon Racing Team are used to help supplement race entry fees, travel, social media marketing, promotion of special events, and other such activities.
It is important to note that per 501c3 non-profit federal regulations that donors have the right to specify how donated funds are appropriated. As such, we will honor all requests made by our donors and will ensure that all donations and sponsorship dollars are purposefully and responsibly used.